Skip to Questions

IOE LibAnswers - is the place to ask questions and find answers

Useful Tip: It would help us if you are able to provide as much information as possible about your topic.

Good evening, I am currently studying completing my MA in Educational Leadership at the University of Manchester. I am based in L

Last Updated: Aug 02, 2017  |  4 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


MA student from UK HE institutions you will need to join the SCONUL Access scheme, you can fill the online application

Register during the IOE Summer Library Welcome Point hours: Monday-Thursday: 9.30am-6pm; Friday: 9.30am-5pm

Proof required: SCONUL email + Student ID card + Recent proof of Home address

External Borrowing Membership under SCONUL Band B and C provides:

a. Borrowing rights (Five 4-Week loan items) from the main lending collections only, excluding 1-Week loans, Curriculum Resources and other restricted categories.

b. Access for reference and study to all collections.

c. General reference/enquiry services.

d. Self-service photocopying facilities.

e. Walk-in access for e-journals. (no printing is available directly from the UCL terminals in the library, but articles can be saved onto your own USB memory stick)

Please note that Computing Service workstations, Printing, Media Services equipment facilities and Remote Access to electronic resources are only available to current UCL Student and Staff.

Answered by Freddie LinaresBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Ask Us!

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics

    Related content from IOE LibGuides

    Library and Archives, Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL