Skip to Questions

IOE LibAnswers - is the place to ask questions and find answers

Useful Tip: It would help us if you are able to provide as much information as possible about your topic.

I am interested in looking at the papers of Ian Michael. How do I go about accessing them for my research?

Last Updated: Sep 09, 2016  |  19 Views
Topics: Archives

Was this helpful? 0   0


The Papers of Ian Michael are held in the IOE's Archives - see:  If you are a bona fide researcher and would like to view these papers, please contact us in advance to book an appointment. 

The Archive collections can be accessed in our supervised reading room in the Newsam Library in the main building of the Institute of Education on Bedford Way in London.

We are open from 9.30-17.00, Monday to Friday, except on public holidays and other advertised institutional closures.

On the day of your visit you should report to the Membership desk in the Library on Level 4 of the Bedford Way Building.

The first time you use the Archives you will need to:

  • Complete our readers' application and undertaking form.
  • Provide a form of photographic ID, such as a passport or university ID card.

By signing the application and undertaking form you agree to abide by our readers' rules.

Answered by Nazlin BhimaniBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Ask Us!

    Related content from IOE LibGuides

    Library and Archives, Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL