Are there any copyright restrictions when using eBooks?
Yes! Although both Dawsonera and Ebsco eBooks allow unrestricted reading online, there are limits placed on the amount of text that can copied or printed as follows –
- Print between 5% - 20% of the eBook.
- Copy between 5% and 10% of text.
- Download and access the eBook for a maximum of 7 days.
*Note: Printing, copying and annotation is only possible when reading online. Books can be downloaded multiple times.
- Print or save up to 60 pages of the book as a PDF file*.
- No download option available.
*Note: The number of pages may vary depending on individual publisher-specified limits.