Skip to Questions

IOE LibAnswers - is the place to ask questions and find answers

Useful Tip: It would help us if you are able to provide as much information as possible about your topic.

How can I access online versions of these two articles?

Hill, M (1997) Research Review: Participatory Research with Children, Children and Family Social Work, 2, pp 171-183


Finch, J (1987) The Vignette Technique in Survey Research, Sociology, 21 pp 105-114
Last Updated: Sep 09, 2016  |  55 Views

Was this helpful? 0   1



You can access these articles a number of ways:

1) Via UCL Explore (enter journal or article details)

2) Via the A-Z of ejournals available to UCL staff and students (enter the journal details


If you are prompted for a username and password, you will need to enter your UCL computer username and password.


Answered by Nazlin BhimaniBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Ask Us!

    Related content from IOE LibGuides

    Library and Archives, Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL