Skip to Questions

IOE LibAnswers - is the place to ask questions and find answers

Useful Tip: It would help us if you are able to provide as much information as possible about your topic.

How do I access UK newspapers?

Last Updated: Sep 11, 2015  |  4 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Senate House Library has a database called Proquest UK Newsstand. IOE staff and students who have registered with Senate House Library will be able to access this database of over 300 UK news sources, including The Guardian, The Times, the Financial Times, The Scotsman and more.
Answered by Nazlin BhimaniBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Ask Us!

    Related content from IOE LibGuides

    Library and Archives, Institute of Education, 20 Bedford Way, London, WC1H 0AL