Answered By: Nazlin Bhimani Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017 Views: 21
The Newsam Library has a subscription to LexisLibrary. To access this database and 'The Law of Education', follow the instructions outlined below:
1. Go to the Databases LibGuide which is the A-Z list of all the databases which the Library has subscriptions to. This can be accessed at http://libguides.ioe.ac.uk/databases
2. Select 'L' for Lexis Library
3. Authenticate with your network username and password if you are accessing the database remotely, from outside the IOE:
4. Read the Terms and Conditions and Accept these if you agree with them. Obviously you cannot access the database if you don't!
5. Once you have accepted the Terms and Condititions, you will see the search options which allow you to search Lexis Library for cases, legistlation, commentary, etc.
Important tip! You MUST authenticate to get access to the online resources.