Answered By: Bryan Johnson
Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017     Views: 21


Sentate House Library (University of London Library) subscribe to this, go to and put New Grove online dictionary of music and
in the search box of the main library catalogue and this will bring up the record. If you don't have a Senate House Library memebership you will have to go there with your IOE card and have an account created and then you can access all of their resources (including this).

Senate House Library is next to SOAS, just outside IOE

Good luck,



Related Topics

    Contact Us

    You can now text your enquiry to +44 (0)20 3322 1810 or click on  


    Alternatively, you can chat with us. Please note that LibAnswers and LibChat operate at the same time as the Enquiry Desk  opening hours.