Answered By: Nazlin Bhimani Last Updated: Oct 25, 2018 Views: 4
1. You view the files from Zotero - right-click on the reference for the file you want to work on and select View PDF:
2. Highlight the text and add comments - these are your annotations.
3. Next re-save the file as you have now changed it.
4. Then right-click on the reference and select Manage Attachments and Extract Annotations
5. Zotfile will extract the annotations automatically and you should see a sub-folder attached to the main reference with the annotations extracted. If you do not have zotfile, you can download it from here: http://zotfile.com/ Be sure to follow the installation instructions on the site.