Answered By: Rozz Evans
Last Updated: Nov 30, 2018     Views: 21

We have a number of dictionaries and encyclopedias in the library which you can use to look up education terminology - do a search on the Library Catalogue Explore, (or have a browse in the reference collection of the library if you are here!).  If you are a student or staff member at the IOE, you may find some of the encyclopedias in the Sage Knowledge collection useful.

If you are not, try some of the glossaries attached to the official government websites useful, e.g. the QAA or the DFE's own A-Z listing of

For further help and advice see our range of IOE LigGuides, including Finding Resources in the Library  and Searching for Resources

Related Topics

Contact Us

IOE Library Central Staircase Image

If you do not find an answer to your question, you can log it ln the box above. You can also text your enquiry to +44 (0)20 3322 1810 or Tweet us @IOELibrary For further information on support, click on the link below.