Answered By: Bryan Johnson
Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017     Views: 57

Dear Library User,

You can search for both print and electronic journals on UCL Explore. If you are only interested in eJournals then you can see the full A-Z list of journals available  - but be warned it is very long list!  You can use the search box if you know some of the title words. You can also make use of the CitationLinker to input precise bibliographic data about a specific article and link directly to that source.

If the library does not hold your chosen journal then you can search a number of other sources including the University of London Union List of Serials or COPAC.

You may then be able to find this journal at other local libraries such as Senate House (you will need to be a registered user in order to access their electronic resources). All UCL Institute of Education staff and students are entitled to register.  For further information, see our guide on Using Other Libraries .

As a last resort, if you have no success, we offer an Interlibrary Loans service. There is a token charge for this, but it will be significantly cheaper than paying the publisher direct.

If you are a visitor to the UCL Institute of Education library, we offer 'walk-in access'.  Please ask at the Library Enquiry desk if you need this service.

Kind regards,

The Library Team



Related Topics

Contact Us

IOE Library Central Staircase Image

If you do not find an answer to your question, you can log it ln the box above. You can also text your enquiry to +44 (0)20 3322 1810 or Tweet us @IOELibrary For further information on support, click on the link below.