Answered By: Bryan Johnson Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017 Views: 110
Yes! Although both Dawsonera and Ebsco eBooks allow unrestricted reading online, there are limits placed on the amount of text that can copied or printed as follows –
- Print between 5% - 20% of the eBook.
- Copy between 5% and 10% of text.
- Download and access the eBook for a maximum of 7 days.
*Note: Printing, copying and annotation is only possible when reading online. Books can be downloaded multiple times.
- Print or save up to 60 pages of the book as a PDF file*.
- No download option available.
*Note: The number of pages may vary depending on individual publisher-specified limits.