Answered By: Bryan Johnson
Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017     Views: 86

You can complete an online form in order to get a SCONUL form. Once this has been approved, you will receive an email from the Librarian here which you can print out and take to the library you wish to use. A SCONUL card allows you to use other university libraries when you are at home during the vacation. There is also a list of libraries which participate in the SCONUL scheme.

For information on using other libraries, please see our IOE LibGuide on Using Other Libraries at

Related Topics

Contact Us

IOE Library Central Staircase Image

If you do not find an answer to your question, you can log it ln the box above. You can also text your enquiry to +44 (0)20 3322 1810 or Tweet us @IOELibrary For further information on support, click on the link below.