Answered By: Nazlin Bhimani
Last Updated: Nov 30, 2018     Views: 8

Details for this item can be using the AEI but you will not get full text access. If you require full access, you will need to request an interlibrary loan. The item is available at University of Wollongong; Wollongong NSW, so the charge for international loan would apply. Please see the IOE LibGuide for Interlibrary Loans and this link for further information.

Contact Us

IOE Library Central Staircase Image

If you do not find an answer to your question, you can log it ln the box above. You can also text your enquiry to +44 (0)20 3322 1810 or Tweet us @IOELibrary For further information on support, click on the link below.