Answered By: Nazlin Bhimani
Last Updated: Jul 18, 2017     Views: 25

OECD National Accounts and macroeconomic data from other intergovernmental organisations such as World Bank and the International Monetary Fund are available to UK higher education staff and students at the UK Data Service.

The service also provides UK government survey data and census data. Registration is required but there is no charge for the service.

Tip: the UK Data Service website includes some links back to the source intergovernmental organisation, for information purposes and to provide alternative routes.  To ensure that you can access the data, stay on the UK Data Service website and follow the instructions for registering.

Frances Shipsey

Acquisitions & Serials Librarian

Related Topics

Contact Us

IOE Library Central Staircase Image

If you do not find an answer to your question, you can log it ln the box above. You can also text your enquiry to +44 (0)20 3322 1810 or Tweet us @IOELibrary For further information on support, click on the link below.