Answered By: Nazlin Bhimani Last Updated: Nov 30, 2018 Views: 50
To access the Hogg and Vaughan book, follow the instructions given below:
1. Start at http://libguides.ioe.ac.uk and click on link to the Library Catalogue 'Explore' in the the ‘Quick Links’ box
2. Type in the authors (Hogg and Vaughan) and title of the book (Social Psychology) e.g. “Hogg and Vaughan and Social Psychology” and hit the <return> key
- The book will appear in the results list. The message 'Multiple Versions' means that there are several editions and formats for this book. By clicking on 'View' you will see the full list of the versions and formats. 'Full Text Available' which is an indication that it is an electronic book:
3. Click on the blue ‘View Online’ tab. You will be taken to a screen with the text SFX@UCL and information telling you that the book is available from Dawsonera.
4. Click on the ‘Go’ button and you will be prompted to enter your UCL username and password
5. Once you have authenticated, you will be taken to the publisher’s website (Dawsonera) where you have to ‘Accept’ the Terms and Conditions of us and confirm that you are accessing and using this resource for academic purposes and will not share the content.
6. You now have full access to the book which you can either read online or download.
7. If you want to download the book, click on the icon with the downward arrow and follow the onscreen instructions.
If you have problems, please contact the Library Enquiry Desk by phone (020 7612 6080) or by email (email@example.com) You can also tweet the Library @IOELibrary or text us on +44 (0)20 3322 1810 (these services are available during opening hours only).
Other useful LibAnswers on Dawsonera eBooks can be found here